Friday, September 25, 2009

Do these make you happy?


Surprise!!!! At least that's what they'll all say as they jump out of the box and onto Rosie's bed. Quick as a flash they will start making mischief. One at least has an idea to hop into her coat pocket and call out cheeky things to her tutor this week when everyone is being quiet in class. Miss Happy's cheeks light up if you give her arms a good tweak and the one with the big smile has a very goofy laugh. I know because I tested them all myself and had a very happy play time before I sent them away. Like I said getting a parcel ready is probably more fun for me than forRosie who gets it.
OOPS - that's a bit hard to see. I haven't yet mastered turning a photo around. What you can see are 2 new facecloths, some dried apricots, herbal tea and 3 pinky bars. One for each of the flatmates.So here we are - all good to go. Well I better hop away too. I'm off to Wellington myself this afternoon. 3 days at a union conference. Hope it's fun. have a great week. Marg

4 comments:

  1. Mr. Men!!! That is the best package. She will really love it. I also like those bird things below.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Marg, even if Rosie doesn't appreciate it, her flatties are gonna love you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now what a nice surprise a Mr Men toy will be! But what is that white bottle in the box? It looks like some kind of gluten free pancake mix, or something similar.
    Can I just say, I LOVE your parcels. They always make me happy just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marg, I am loving having another S family blog to lurk on! This parcel a week thing is a great idea. You must be so popular with those flatmates.

    Where did you get those little Mr Men figures? They rock.

    Nicola

    ReplyDelete